Terms & Conditions
By placing an order on this website, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
Order Acceptance Policy
All orders requests received are subject to acceptance by www.oppabear.com and any of its personnel, reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to reject any order without giving reasons. In the event of rejection, we will refund or cancel any payments received in full, via the payment method used to place the order.
Delivery of your order
As a part of the checkout process you will be able to select on demand teddy bear and flower deliveries. Merchant will ensure delivering the product similar with the listed product, which the product listing by its colours, types, quality and the product designs.
Changes to your order
If you wish to change your order, please do so by contacting the listed merchant at www.oppabear.com. The listed merchant will always do their best to make lastminute changes for you, but the changes will be available (including to the delivery address and in relation to card messages) before the delivery day.
Cancellation of Order
Cancellation of order could arise under the following circumstances:
Any cancellation shall be made BEFORE twenty-four (24) hours of upon payment been made. Only below items can possibility to be return, other than that shall not be served by Oppa Bear.
- By customer – If you wish to cancel your order once order has been made, notice for cancellation of order by customer MUST be made in writing or email to avoid any miscommunication. Cancellation over the telephone will not be accepted. The date where the notice is received by Oppa Bear will be the basis for the calculation of penalty charges is RM2 (administration cost) & delivery cost based on your shipping address or area ordered.
- If a product is booked and then cancelled within twenty-four (24) hours of scheduled delivery, customer shall pay 50% from the ordering total price .
We accept Visa and MasterCard credit cards. In order to offer the best security, all our payments are processed securely by MOLPay.
1. We never store or have access to your credit or debit card details.
2. Any financial information (Bank accounts or Credit Cards information) will not store in our web server.
Prices & Processing / Transaction Fee
All prices will exclude delivery charges unless otherwise stated.
Our merchant will be able to deliver your teddy bear and flower on the specific time on your requested except any unexpected events or occasion occurred, related merchant will notify the purchaser for the delivery status.
1. Timed deliveries are not available.
2. All order will be process next day cut off 12.00pm
3. Although our team will always try our best to ensure punctual delivery for our customers, www.oppabear.com cannot be held responsible if a delivery arrives late due to any circumstances impacting the availability of the postal service that we use or anything else outside of www.oppabear.com control.
4. In the event of a non-delivery, please contact us at www.oppabear.com. It is the customer’s responsibility to contact us within 1 days of the scheduled delivery date in order to claim a refund. Failure to do so will result in the lapse of any rights to a refund.
5. www.oppabear.com only delivers on stated postal code listed on website at this moment. We can deliver to any address within stated region, but do not deliver to PO boxes.
6. We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to use a different delivery method without prior notification.
7. If you change address, you must update your address details on the “My Account” section of the website to ensure that no deliveries are sent out to the wrong address. Please ensure this is done before the purchase or before confirming the delivery destination. We are unable to provide refunds for any deliveries sent to the wrong location where we have not received advance notice in accordance with this paragraph.
8. The customer is responsible to ensure that your recipient is present at the shipping address at the time of delivery. No refund will be issued if the teddy bear and flowers have been duly delivered to the shipping address as prescribed by the customer. In the event if a delivery is re-scheduled or re-routed upon the request of your recipient or you, a re-delivery fee will apply.
9. We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to cancel your order if it becomes apparent to us that the postal in your area is too unreliable. We value our customers and our ability to deliver, so where we can’t, we won’t risk disappointing you.
1. Special cases: On a case to case basis, refund will be considered by the Company.
2. Oppa Bear also has the right to cancel and refund customer’s deposit without any reason.
3. Subjected to the sole approval from Oppa Bear which highly dependent on the merchant and relevant suppliers and such, refund, if approved, may differ from the amount customer have paid
4. Where refund is eligible, the processing period by Oppa Bear will be within 7 working days from the date of refund request. Customer will receive their refund money on the 7th day.
Freshness & Good Conditions
We promise to send you the teddy bear and freshest of flowers and this would mean that they will occasionally come in bud form which will last much longer. If you receive the teddy bear and flowers that do not seem quality and fresh, please contact our customer care at www.oppabear.com to inform us immediately. If, at our discretion, the teddy bears and the flowers do not meet our high freshness standards, we will give you the choice of a replacement at our next available delivery date or a refund. In your email, please include a photo of the un-fresh flowers within 24 hours of receipt in order to be eligible for a refund. If we offer you a refund, please note that banks generally take up to 7-14 working business days to process and transfer the funds into your account. Some banks can take up to 15-30 days, or until your next billing cycle. www.oppabear.com has no influence over these timescales.
Our teddy bears and flowers are packed carefully to ensure they arrive as fluffy and beautiful and as fresh as when they left us. However, on a small number of occasions (and for reasons beyond our control) they may get damaged in transit. Should this occur to a level that you deem unacceptable, please contact our customer care at www.oppabear.com to inform us immediately so that we can arrange a replacement at our next available delivery date, or a refund. Please note that you will need to email us a photo of the damaged flowers within 24 hours of receipt in order to be eligible for a refund. If we offer you a refund, please note that banks generally take up to 7-14 days business days to process and transfer the funds into your account. Some banks can take up to 15-30 days, or until your next billing cycle. www.oppabear.com has no influence over these timescales.
We do everything we can to ensure our teddy bears and flowers are delivered. If for any reason we made a mistake and deliveries don’t turn up, (i.e. if your teddy bear box and flowers have not arrived within the appointed day of their intended delivery date), please contact our customer care at www.oppabear.com to inform us. We will send you a replacement on our next available delivery date, or a refund. If we offer you a refund, please note that banks generally take up to 7-14 days business days to process and transfer the funds into your account. Some banks can take up to 15-30 days, or until your next billing cycle www.oppabear.com has no influence over these timescales.
Returns for teddy bear
Please understand that due to the damage teddy bear, we are able to accept returns. We offer customers refunds or replacement teddy bear if the teddy bear are not delivered to an acceptable quality, as detailed above.
Teddy Bear and Flower availability and substitution
All products are subject to availability. In the event of any supply difficulties or if the teddy bears and flowers we have received from our growers that are needed to make up your order do not meet our high quality standards, we reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to substitute any product with an alternate product of a similar style and equivalent (or greater) value and quality.
Circumstances beyond our control: Adverse weather conditions
During adverse weather conditions (including heavy rain and flood), our delivery partners may not be able to deliver orders on time. This is outside of our control and we cannot accept responsibility for the late delivery of the order. Therefore, in the event of adverse weather conditions, we aren’t able to refund or offer re-delivery of affected orders.
Circumstances beyond our control: Force Majeure
www.oppabear.com shall not be liable for delay in performing or for failure to perform its obligations if the delay or failure results from any of the following:
(i) Acts of God,
(ii) outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism,
(iii) the act of any government or authority (including refusal or revocation of any licence or consent),
(iv) fire, explosion, flood, fog or adverse weather,
(v) power failure, failure of telecommunications lines, failure or breakdown of plant, machinery or vehicles,
(vi) default of suppliers, sub-contractors or delivery partners,
(vii) theft, malicious damage, strike, lock-out or industrial action of any kind, and
(viii) any cause or circumstance whatsoever beyond www.oppabear.com reasonable control.
Customer and recipient personal information
1. To ensure that we can communicate effectively with both customers and recipients, it is very important that you provide accurate personal information.
3. During the checkout process, we ask for the following personal information:
Customer’s email address
We use this information to provide a better customer experience by sending order confirmations, substitution information, dispatch confirmations and delivery confirmations. We will also use the customer’s email for marketing communications from time to time. Please ensure that email addresses are accurate.
Customer’s full name and address
We use this information for credit and debit card validation.
Customer’s telephone number
We use this information to contact customers in the event of problems with the order such as payment failures or delivery issues.
Recipient’s full name and address
We require this information in order to deliver the flowers you have ordered. It is vital that the recipient’s address is accurate.
These Terms and Conditions and a Contract (and all non-Contractual obligations arising out of or connected to them) shall be governed and construed in accordance with Malaysian Law. Both we and you hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian Courts. All dealings, correspondence and contacts between us shall be made or conducted in the English language.
Changes To Term & Conditions
We reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions at any time and any changes may be made without notice to you. We recommend you to read this Terms and Conditions periodically.
By continuing to access or use Our Services after those revisions or changes become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new Terms and Conditions, please stop using the Website and/or Our Services.
All of our rights are reserved.